LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Design and construct A-Line frock for kids.
- Design and construct Ladies Skirt.
- Design and construct T-Shirt for men.
- Dyeing of garments
- Printing of garments using plastisol ink.
- Metallic prints on garments
- discharge prints on garments
- transfer printing on garments
- Khadi printing on garments
- Bio-polishing on garments
- Wrinkle free finish on garments
- Stain proof finish on garments
On completion of this course, the student would be able to
- Design and construct garments for children, women and men
- Print the garment with different colourants
- Finish the garment for different applications
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
- Garment dyeing machine – 1 No.
- Sewing machine – 10 Nos.
- Garment washing machine – 1 No.
- Tumble dryer – 1 No.
- Ironing Table – 1 No.
- Table Screen printing Machine – 1 No.