LIST OF EXPERIMENTS
- Addition/Subtraction of 8 bit and 16 bit data for control surface deflection.
- Sorting of Data in Ascending & Descending order for voting mechanism.
- Sum of a given series with and without carry for identifying flap data.
- Greatest in a given series & Multi-byte addition in BCD mode.
- Addition/Subtraction of binary numbers using adder and Subtractor circuits.
- Multiplexer & Demultiplexer Circuits
- Encoder and Decoder circuits.
- Stability analysis using Root locus, Bode plot techniques.
- Design of lead, lag and lead –lag compensator for aircraft dynamics.
- Performance Improvement of Aircraft Dynamics by Pole placement technique.
- Ability to understand digital electronics circuits.
- Ability to use microprocessor in Flight control
- Ability to perform stability analysis
LIST OF EQUIPMENT FOR A BATCH OF 30 STUDENTS
|S.No.||Details of Equipments||Quantity||Experiment No.|
|1.||Microprocessor 8085 Kit||10||1,2,3,4|
|2.||Adder/Subtractor Binary bits Kit||10||5|
|8.||Regulated power supply||10||5,6,7|
|9.||Standard Mathematical analysis software||-||8,9,10|